Recognized by the MS. Dep't of Archives & History as a 'contributing' structure to the Belhaven Historic District of Jackson, This 1925 Tudor Revival home of painted brick has enjoyed ownership by eight significant Mississippi families, averaging 12 years of ownership. Names recognized in business, law, machinery, medicine and finance include Cheney, Biggs, Creekmore, Capers, Parker, Taylor, Moore and now Tucker..... Significant recent upgrades by the current owners include new HVAC, Electrical, window repair & painting, new wool carpet in owners suite, and driveway pad for turn-around out front. The basement area serves as a ''brother-in-law''apartment, full bath, and incomplete kitchen. . . easy to finish, with direct entrance at driveway off St. Ann. There is an area in the raw basement suitable for a workspace / tool shed, and the area under the deck serves as tool /equipment storage, lockable of course.